|H. 12 Muharram 1444||No: 1444 / 01|
|M. Wednesday, 10 August 2022|
The Knowledge Day is a Day to Conceal the Crimes of the Regime
The secular regime has been the main cause of the early drop out of education (due to poverty and brain drain for those who are more fortunate), and has been celebrating Knowledge Day annually, which was supervised this year by the President of the Republic, Kais Saied, on Friday, August 5, 2022, at Carthage Palace, and the celebration was limited to giving a speech followed by the awarding of prizes to outstanding students. And if the regime succeeded in highlighting something through this celebration, it is exposing its inability to appreciate science and scholars.
Everyone has become aware of the reality of the crisis and aware that the outstanding students of Tunisia, including students, researchers and scholars, are the most valuable wealth that any nation can possess that seeks and yearns for revival, and it has become exposed to the people of Tunisia the policy of this secular regime in wasting this resource to the West and pushing them to emigrate to increase its development and progress at the expense of our countries from which every day all the elements of their renaissance and strength are robbed.
Therefore, our people in Tunisia should be alerted and informed that this celebration of the Knowledge Day was created only to fool people, delude them, and to ward off the crimes committed by the capitalist system against the country and people, among which we mention:
• Preparing the best youth of the Islamic Ummah, especially the outstanding among them, at the lowest costs, then pushing them to emigrate after humiliating them in Tunisia, insulting them, humiliating their sacrifices and achievements and destroying what facilitates their work in order to attract them to the West and exploit their brilliance, and whoever among the privileged refuses to emigrate is subject to impoverishment, imprisonment, abuse and even murder in front of his house, as happened to the engineer, Muhammad al-Zawari, may Allah have mercy on him.
• Destruction of the infrastructure of all public facilities and institutions, especially educational, to the extent that it became the reason for many students’ reluctance to study or the cause of their death! We do not forget the fall of the roofs of dilapidated schools on the heads of our children, the burning of the two students, Rahma and Surer, at Tala’s sleepover, and the dog attacks on children on their way to school or on the campus of the institution, as happened to a student in the Great Castle.
• Insulting educators, humiliating them financially, humiliating their position and their role in reviving the country and raising people’s awareness, and pushing people to insult them and belittle them to reduce their role as role models for them to the extent that every student of knowledge refuses to be a teacher or professor in the future!
• Handcuffing educators, canceling their educational role, and limiting it to teaching Western programs that have no connection with our values, therefore upright morals are non-existent in our society, and we hear cries of distress from the guardian, the educator, and even the state, and the reason is the drying up of the sources of fountains.
• Degrading the status of the subject of Islamic education, values, morals and creed by canceling it from the education curricula or reducing its content and the time of its teaching and its use in exchange for giving a great place to other subjects that the nation is in no need of, which aspires to advance in it until the student forgot his roots and abandoned his religion!
• Neglecting the Arabic language, the language of the Qur’an at all levels, and making students bored with it, until it reached the point of teaching all scientific subjects in French to consolidate the idea of Muslims being behind in the scientific field falsely.
• Separating the doctrine of Islam from education and stripping our youth from their religion, which is the infallibility of their command and the compound of their revival, pride and strength.
• Making the thinkers and philosophers of the West an example for our children, and even more than that; raising the status of the frivolous who call for debauchery and calling them content creators! In front of the absence or distortion of the biography of our leader, Muhammad (saw), his honorable companions, the heroes of the Islamic Ummah and its distinguished scholars in all fields.
• Working to belittle the importance of science and scholars in Muslim countries under the auspices of rulers who put the interests of the West above all.
We in the Women’s Section in the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Tunisia consider that this day is just a cover to hide the crimes of the ruling regime by the order of the West, and we announce that we will expose all its attempts and those in charge of them that aim to marginalize science and scholars, mislead the Ummah from its great religion and alienate our children from their creed, and we call every Muslim who is protective of his Deen to stand with Hizb ut Tahrir, against these systematic capitalist attacks on Islam and its people, and to save the people of Tunisia from the clutches of secularism; by resuming the Islamic life by establishing a Khilafah (Caliphate) upon the method of the Prophethood that is concerned of scholars and empowers them with their right to scientific research and industrialization and fulfilled the Ummah‘s yearning for a correct educational position in which it would not be held accountable for the accusation of excessive thinking!
Allah (swt) says:
(يَرْفَعِ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ دَرَجَاتٍ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ)
“Allah will elevate those of you who are faithful, and ˹raise˺ those gifted with knowledge in rank. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do.” [TMQ Al-Mujadila:11].
Ustatha Hanan Al-Khumairi
Official Spokesperson for the Women’s Section of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Tunisia
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website
Tel: 71345949 / 21430700